Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

5 Euro off flowers.ie

Options
  • 08-02-2014 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭

Use promo code VDAY2014 before 9th feb

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,418 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

But theyre over a 5er more expensive than the same flowers from interflora?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Indeed you are paying for the domain name, exact same website, sneaky marketing ploy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Beware they don't necessarily use local florists, some are shipped from a central depot. Ordered some from them for my mother last year and they arrived in shocking condition, most of the flower heads were off the stems and the box was falling apart from water leakage. Won't be using them again

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭shteve

This crowd are a joke of a company. Ordered flowers for yesterday and did not receive them. Apparently I am not the only one going by their Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

shteve wrote: »
    This crowd are a joke of a company. Ordered flowers for yesterday and did not receive them. Apparently I am not the only one going by their Facebook page.

Yep seen that too on FB more complaints the. I have ever seen.i will never use them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement