Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connect Your PS2 Controller To PC

Options
  • 27-01-2004 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,244 ✭✭✭

Here

For 6.99stg on Play.com

Does anyone know now where to buy PS2 controllers online ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 920 ✭✭✭elvis2002

Funny that play.com is making this out to be a new technology. This has been around for a long bloody time. I got one in china which you can use to play N64, Dreamcast and playstation controllers for 1.50 euro, there not very good though as alot of new games have serious problems with them. For 10 euro though, you cant go really wrong because controllers for pc these days are 50 euro for just a lump of plastic. I think everyone has playstation1, so its cheaper but not as reliable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭freetoair

Bought the same device from Play.com around a year ago. I'd highly recommend it as it works fine with most games and it's great to get the force feedback or vibration when playing most new games. Works through a USB port and is simply plug and play. Have encounterd problems with only a handful of games.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

They have something similar in game for about 14.99. I was all set to buy one actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

nice selection here

Advertisement