Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tommy Robinson jailed

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 78 ✭✭gaelwave

Faugheen wrote: »
    They like fighting in packs don't they?

Cowards. They wouldn't stand a chance against anyone on their own.

Are you upset watching that? You seem like you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 498 ✭✭zapitastas

Can believe you are celebrating him getting assaulted for what he was saying.

Tommy is not a racist by the way.

Celebrating is a little strong as I couldn't care less about he midget gurrier. Although I will shed no tears about him and his jackboot goons getting a few slaps wherever they go

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

gaelwave wrote: »

Not upset at all.

The more exposure he and his cronies get as the thugs they are the better.

These clips make me happy.

Not upset at all.

I feel sorry for the big dude that got slept, I'd say he definitely regrets standing there and not walking away.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭stefanovich

Not upset at all.

He gets assaulted and defends himself. His friends pull him away and defuse the situation. Only thug I see is the man with the milkshake who resorts to violence when confronted with speech.

• Advertisement

He gets assaulted and defends himself. His friends pull him away and defuse the situation. Only thug I see is the man with the milkshake who resorts to violence when confronted with speech.

Actually a bunch of his pals also jump in to attack the bloke. What's it to do with them? Is Tommy not capable of defending himself?

Years of hateful speech and picking on muslims and immigrants have caught up with this pr*ck. He deserves everything he gets. This isn't any innocent victim, he surrounds himself with thugs as he tries to intimidate those who don't like his opinions. All bullies get their comeuppance.

https://twitter.com/AntifaIntel/status/1123676895315398660?s=20

Look at the little racist run away when asked if he's a nonce :pac:

Tommy was assaulting his ears with the verbal diarrhoea that he continually spouts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Cowardly by the guy with the milkshake. Glad Tommy gave him rough justice with a few slaps.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

I feel sorry for the big dude that got slept, I'd say he definitely regrets standing there and not walking away.

Got slept? Is that English or....? Maybe bullcrap language?

Actually a bunch of his pals also jump in to attack the bloke. What's it to do with them? Is Tommy not capable of defending himself?

Years of hateful speech and picking on muslims and immigrants have caught up with this pr*ck. He deserves everything he gets. This isn't any innocent victim, he surrounds himself with thugs as he tries to intimidate those who don't like his opinions. All bullies get their comeuppance.

https://twitter.com/AntifaIntel/status/1123676895315398660?s=20

Look at the little racist run away when asked if he's a nonce :pac:

Calling someone a pedophile is disgraceful behaviour. I don't know why you are celebrating it.

• Advertisement

zapitastas wrote: »
    Tommy was assaulting his ears with the verbal diarrhoea that he continually spouts

So you are defending unprovoked violence. Glad to see you "antifacists" show your true colours.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,240 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Calling someone a pedophile is disgraceful behaviour. I don't know why you are celebrating it.

Hes just pals with pedos. Top lad.

If Stephen's allowed to tar Muslims with the same brush, why can't anyone do the same with the EDL?

Not that you'll actually address that but anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Poor Tommeh, thoughts and prayers and all that.

He started as a football hooligan and he's still one today.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Got slept? Is that English or....? Maybe bullcrap language?

Sorry about that,I just didn't want to type knocked the fùck out.

Poor Tommeh, thoughts and prayers and all that.

Its the people that got hospitalised that need the prayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Its the people that got hospitalised that need the prayers.

Sure thing. Now would you prefer Muslim prays, Christian or a mix?

So you are defending unprovoked violence. Glad to see you "antifacists" show your true colours.

Hardly unprovoked when you are a fascist agitator. He was always going to have to pay for his ranting gibberish, not to mention his dodgy associations with all sorts

If Stephen's allowed to tar Muslims with the same brush, why can't anyone do the same with the EDL?

Not that you'll actually address that but anyway.

But he doesn't tar all Muslims with the same brush. He highlights the reality that there were pakistani muslim gangs all over the UK who were abusing and drugging defenceless young girls and they were not investigated because of police and social workers fear of being branded racist...

This is collectively the fault of the left.

There is obviously a problem with a subculture of young men in the pakistani community who think it okay to defile white children. And this is driven by religious belief.

The racists were those people commiting the abuse and targeting white christians. Fair game apparently.

Hardly unprovoked when you are a fascist agitator. He was always going to have to pay for his ranting gibberish, not to mention his dodgy associations with all sorts

Yeah they really made him pay with that milkshake alright,that defo puts him in his place now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,188 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-manchester-48121067

This Danny fella who posted the tweet served time for a kidnap plot

Tommeh sure does like to surround himself with some beauts

Yeah they really made him pay with that milkshake alright,that defo puts him in his place now.

He might start to find it increasingly difficult to walk down the street though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

They like fighting in packs don't they?

Cowards. They wouldn't stand a chance against anyone on their own.

Personally I'm not a fan of mobs causing disorder and violence on the streets, and assaulting members of the public. Are you?

But he doesn't tar all Muslims with the same brush.

Yes he does
    He highlights the reality that there were pakistani muslim gangs all over the UK who were abusing and drugging defenceless young girls and they were not investigated because of police and social workers fear of being branded racist...

Ah so paedophilia is only bad when the Muslims do it and not when his EDL mates do it?
    This is collectively the fault of the left.

And my bingo card is complete.
    There is obviously a problem with a subculture of young men in the pakistani community who think it okay to defile white children. And this is driven by religious belief.

The racists were those people commiting the abuse and targeting white christians. Fair game apparently.

There's also a problem with a subculture of paedophilia in the English Defence League, but that's ok isn't it?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Charles Ingles

So violence against somebody who has different political views to you is ok???
    And he is the fascist...ye right..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭enricoh

https://twitter.com/azthebaz/status/1123977592363732992?s=21

Delighted for him.

Notice how all the white boys leap to their dear leader's aide too.

Whatever way u get your kicks faugheen. Fairly brave of the milkshake guy, clocks him without warning.

He might start to find it increasingly difficult to walk down the street though

Storm in a teacup, all this.You know he's been attacked before many times?

Yes he does

Ah so paedophilia is only bad when the Muslims do it and not when his EDL mates do it?

And my bingo card is complete.

There's also a problem with a subculture of paedophilia in the English Defence League, but that's ok isn't it?

You obviously have an agenda and refuse to see things rationally

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭98q76e12hrflnk

Hahaha fair play to Tommy boy gave the little snowflake a proper few smacks.

All them snowflakes here getting wound up its brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Love it. Hope he gets his head kicked in many more times.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement