Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

The father from Hardcore Pawn.
    Always acting the hardman and squaring up to customers, but only when he has at least two massive security guards standing right behind him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

The moderator who won't remove the word 'inexplicably' from this thread title.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,184 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

The father from Hardcore Pawn.
    Always acting the hardman and squaring up to customers, but only when he has at least two massive security guards standing right behind him.

the father is an asshole but the son is a whole other level worse

the father is an asshole but the son is a whole other level worse
    The daughter too. Thay are a very annoying family, even worse than the Osbournes I would say.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭The_Dark_Lord

Russell Brand. He's all ego.

• Advertisement

The daughter too. Thay are a very annoying family, even worse than the Osbournes I would say.

as much as i dislike the osbournes (except ozzy obviously) they are not a patch on the Golds

• Registered Users Posts: 20,176 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

That bloody jogging woman on the ad for some bank or other. "I shouldn't have eaten so late". "I'd love a dog!". Fuck straight off. If I were married to her, or about to be roped into it, I'd put a 12-bore in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Can I raise Novak Djokovic again please??

Again - not at all inexplicable and apologies for going off-brief but I have an irrational desire to kick his stupid smug face in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Gervais08 wrote: »
    Can I raise Novak Djokovic again please??

Again - not at all inexplicable and apologies for going off-brief but I have an irrational desire to kick his stupid smug face in.

You're more than welcome. Wait another five posts and have at him again, by all means. Here, take this virtual stick for the next round, and a sweat rag while you're at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Anyone who says "Mum" instead of Mam or Ma

We are in ireland not the UK FFS :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,092 ✭✭✭Kaybaykwah

Me ma and me da live ou' in Talla'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭Gervais08

Kaybaykwah wrote: »
    You're more than welcome. Wait another five posts and have at him again, by all means. Here, take this virtual stick for the next round, and a sweat rag while you're at it.

You’re so kind!! Busy work day today so hating him is taking a toll!!! Worth working late!!!

I suppose Mumsy is right out?

Guys who dye their hair blonde.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Trekker09

Eamonn Holmes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭RandomViewer

Garrett Fitzgeralds crusty son attempting to drive half the country into poverty

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Nearly 5800 posts and I am shocked to see Baz Ashmawy mentioned only 5 times!

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anyone who’s ever felt the need to get excited for a John Lewis ad. Do we even have that shop in this country?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭stockshares

Garrett Fitzgeralds crusty son attempting to drive half the country into poverty

What's the story behind this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭McGinniesta

Nearly 5800 posts and I am shocked to see Baz Ashmawy mentioned only 5 times!

Disliking him is easily explained though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Half truth.

If I really explained why I hate the chunt I could get banned.:P

Less hassle to keep elaboration to a minimum.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,878 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

I don't really know why I never want to hear or see from him again. It's hard to explain, it's just his "I'm like teautally one of the goys" everyman persona that he puts out there, really gets under my skin. And the middle class Southsider standard accent bugs me too.

I don't really know why I never want to hear or see from him again. It's hard to explain, it's just his "I'm like teautally one of the goys" everyman persona that he puts out there, really gets under my skin. And the middle class Southsider standard accent bugs me too.

The Drunk Driving charge should have seen him removed from TV and possibly jailed but there's money in his type of programmes so he gets a pass.

He's the male version of Vogue Williams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭4Ad

Judge Denham...

What's the story behind this?

He was on the news last night from his cushy Quango position calling for punitive taxes on diesel and home heating, been on the state tit for donkeys and looks like he hasn't washed since his christening

4Ad wrote: »
    Judge Denham...

Not just because of today either.
    https://www.broadsheet.ie/2016/04/29...bney-got-away/

He was on the news last night from his cushy Quango position calling for punitive taxes on diesel and home heating, been on the state tit for donkeys and looks like he hasn't washed since his christening

Have you a link. I've searched but am getting results for Mark and John Fitzgerald.

Have you a link. I've searched but am getting results for Mark and John Fitzgerald.

John, crusty ,creepy dude ,used to be head of ESRI but has another soft seat now in some environmental quango

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭smilerf

Everyone loved his show but couldn't stand Paul Mckenna

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Omackeral wrote: »
    Anyone who’s ever felt the need to get excited for a John Lewis ad. Do we even have that shop in this country?

I have been in England 10 years and I was utterly dumbstruck that people would get a hard on every Christmas for a John Lewis ad. People it's a fcuking department store that's it...it sells the same crap as any other similar type store...what the hell is wrong with you people. The English have no soul.

Just a sad reflection on mass consumerism.

Advertisement