Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is Ireland different?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭Belfast

FG killed more with HEP C and cervical cancer scandals, they also are heavily involved in criminality

cervical cancer I did not understand.
    The Uk had the same problem years before we had it and we did not seem to learn for the mistakes the NHS made.

Organ retention scandal Ireland.
    I did not get that one either.
    Retaining organ was standard practice in hospital here and else where for over 200 years and was not illegal.
    I was told in biology class in secondary school that pituitary glands were taken routinely to make human growth hormone.
    I was told this my drugs reps I know in the 1980s also.
    It was a open secret that was known by many at the time. It only became scandal where it got in to the media.
    I remember see documentaries on smoking and surgeons showing bin full of lungs retained after surgery removed for cancer patients on TV.
    I never heard any one in the media saying the had been normal procedure for longer than anyone could remember.

Advertisement