Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance dance Revolution clubs/locations

Options
  • 10-12-2019 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi everyone,

Any chance there is a DDR arcade that has multiple machines, a new machine or are there any DDR clubs that you know of?

I know there is the odd machine around but I would love a larger/newer song selection

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

chrissym wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Any chance there is a DDR arcade that has multiple machines, a new machine or are there any DDR clubs that you know of?

I know there is the odd machine around but I would love a larger/newer song selection

Arcade Club in Leeds has a fairly impressive selection on its ground floor (of three). I'll get some photos next time I'm there (maybe this month). There is another arcade club location just outside Manchester but I can't comment on that one.

Whilst I appreciate that it's the UK, and thus probably not particularly useful info for you right now, if you find yourself visiting Manchester/Liverpool/Yorkshire and looking for something to do; it's quite easy to get to Leeds and you'll easily lose a Saturday at Arcade club.

Advertisement