Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Short term letting

Options
  • 03-11-2003 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi,
    I'm currently looking to rent a place (1/2 bedroom apartment or 1/2 bedroom house) for 3-4 months in the South Co. Dublin area. So far it's been an nightmare - what little there is out there is either astronomically expensive or grotty old granny flat.

Can anyone recommend an agency for short term lettings?

Thanks,
    ct

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭robo

The best website to use is Daft

You can get email alerts through them also and they are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,247 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Also try www.loadza.com which is the Evening Herald's ad.s on the web. You can copy it into Excel or similar and either search for key words "short"(term letting) or sort by first word. I hope you have seen this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=39308

You might find it easier to look for shared accommodation, i.e. a 3-4 four bedroom house with a room available.

As for short-term lettings, they tend to be more expensive if you specify "short term" as it means the landlord has greater overheads. Most agents will have some short term properties on their books.

PS Have we met - are you the cyclist? ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Check out my thread ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement