Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shan's Stygian Shack of Shenanigans (Lair Thread)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Handbags?. Leather gloves?. Ooh or wooden spoons perhaps?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Handbags?. Leather gloves?. Ooh or wooden spoons perhaps?

My belt.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shannon757 wrote: »
    My belt.

You have my hammer.

You have my hammer.

Much obliged

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,809 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

*grabs popcorn*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Shan is right though. His lair, his rules.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Shan is right though. His lair, his rules.

Fair enough, I'll be back when it's someone else's name in the thread title.

Back to jumpers for goalposts so lads.. :(

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Fair enough, I'll be back when it's someone else's name in the thread title.

See you in a few months (unless I get the next lair)

Shannon757 wrote: »
    See you in a few months (unless I get the next lair)

Can't we all just get along? :p

• Advertisement

If only we'd gone for the handbags!. ;)

If only we'd gone for the handbags!. ;)

I have a stiletto stuck in the bottom of a press :p

I have a stiletto stuck in the bottom of a press :p

Jaysis :eek: what were you hammering with that?. :P

Jaysis :eek: what were you hammering with that?. :P

The bodies of men who have wronged me. I like to nail them to the floor and use my stiletto as a hammer*

:pac:

*might watch too many crime shows am nice really.

Bejaysis, a heel to the temple, devastating move Perse, i'm in awe.

It's straight through the eye Grem.

That's just sexy Perse

That's just sexy Perse

:pac:

Nearly need a cigarette :D

I need to sleep :( I'm not up early but have had a splitting headache all day and feel kind of over tired.

How are you doing Grem?

• Advertisement

All grand, get some rest, hope you sleep it off.

Still waiting. I don't think sleep will come :(

At least close your eyes during the night for a while to give them a break. I'm always getting tired eyes from keeping them open so i've been trying to take my own advice :o

That's what I've been doing for the last few hours. Figure it's getting bright now so I'm up and dressed and ready to go.

Good call.. Hopefully being out and having to do stuff will bring sleep.

I'll try get a few hours of school and see what that does.

Monday :D What have ya got?

Among others computers, religion and P.E.
    But also history which I love.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,517 ✭✭✭addicted to caffeine

Didn't get much sleep last night..so tired :(

• Advertisement

I found history very dry or something in school, now i love it though i'm just a casual reader i guess, but i kinda wished i'd done it through to the leaving cert..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement