Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are you getting your other half for christmas?

Options
  • 22-12-2019 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

As the title says. What have the ladies/gentlemen splashed out on this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭Irishphotodesk

You go first

• Registered Users Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

A rose gold bracelet, a jacket she has ogled, some nice perfume she loves and a gift voucher for a boutique she frequents

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭chuck eastwood

A bodhran (she can play a bit) and a few lessons. Few slabs of fancy chocolate from that shop on Henry street. Newest version of the perfume she wore on our wedding day a couple of years ago.
    Also she had what I can only describe as a grotto in the corner of our bedroom with all her make up jewellery and ****e so today I'm pulling it all out, panting it and wiring in sockets and new dimabble led makeup bulbs. It's a bloody fire hazard at the moment. It won't cost much but she appriciate the effort when people do stuff like that.
    Day spa voucher and some fancy pants , matching underwear and suspender because she looks dam good in pants that are a touch fancy 😠. I already know I'll get a collection of craft beers and an Amazon voucher in return

Advertisement