Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aware - Your Personal Mindfulness trainer app Premium - Free

Options
  • 09-06-2018 6:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭

I have no idea if this is good, bad or okay.

I have never heard of this app before today, maybe some people here may know more about it, but I thought it might be of use for some people.

If you don't want to put in your real email, you can use Getnada.com

Premium Lifetime Licence is free with this key:
    ATWDVF-74N1VC-5E99YW

Enter details on this page - http://awaremeditationapp.com/redeem/
    and dowload it here:
    Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mindfulness.aware
    IOS - https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/aware-meditation-app/id1159708931
    Aware is an App that teaches us and guides us to meditate and increase our concentration. It has a 21-day Mindfulness course, and then unique meditations for situations such as sleeping, public speaking, exams, etc.
    ABOUT US
    Aware is a mobile application that guides you through the day with mindfulness, helping you achieve balance and clarity for a healthier and happier YOU. Spend just 10 to 20 minutes a day with our guided sessions to calm your mind, achieve more and become better.
    https://awaremeditationapp.com/blog/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭Morby

Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,320 ✭✭✭BBMcQ

Says invalid gift code.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Entonces

Just worked for me. Use code on website link, not in app.

Thanks OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

Worked for me. Log in on website link then loaded through Apple AppStore. Thanks op.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Thanks OP, but I'm not so sure this is free for life....
    Subscription Pricing:

Aware offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
    $3.99 per month
    $29.99 per year

*These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.

Your Aware subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your Google Play account. You can cancel your subscription anytime from your Google Play account but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 peterjosephbrow

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Sarn

Worth keeping an eye on.

I’m going to double check my iTunes subscriptions just in case. Otherwise the developer can’t bill again as they have no cc details.

Edit: my mistake, the code gives premium. Whether that is 7 days, monthly, yearly or lifetime I’ve no idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭ooter

I entered my name and email address and code in the link in the op but I got no confirmation email and when I downloaded the app it is asking for my password.
    Confused.com

ooter wrote: »
    I entered my name and email address and code in the link in the op but I got no confirmation email and when I downloaded the app it is asking for my password.
    Confused.com

Entered my gmail when signing up. When I installed the app, I chose to log in using google....says I'm on premium when I go to my profile.

I didn't get any kind of confirmation email, not that I was really expecting one.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,215 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

Sarn wrote: »
    Worth keeping an eye on.

I’m going to double check my iTunes subscriptions just in case. Otherwise the developer can’t bill again as they have no cc details.

Edit: my mistake, the code gives premium. Whether that is 7 days, monthly, yearly or lifetime I’ve no idea.

You were right the first time.
    It is free lifetime premium worth €75.
    More information here from one of the developers

I went looking for more info, and this must be the original giveaway.

• Advertisement
Advertisement