Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative Summer Sale 25% - 30% off storewide @ Creative.com

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭go4it

Kolido wrote: »
    Am I being naive or is everyone getting paranoid?

Paranoid? Only if you cover the webcam and get stressed about the possibility that somebody could record/listen on the built in laptop microphone...

And i'm not talking about the software secretly installed by some companies on the work laptop, to make sure the staff is compliant...

...later edit: too much alcohol gets the worse in me...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,316 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

well this guy thinks you should which is ironic

Mark-Zuckerberg-Covers-His-Laptop-Camera-And-Microphone.png

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Thanks OP! Just got the Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition for 70. down 35 from original price and a free stand!

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Bill-e

Thanks OP! Just got the Sound BlasterX H7 Tournament Edition for 70. down 35 from original price and a free stand!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭machalla

My delivery arrived this morning, only ordered on Sunday. Thanks again to the OP, got a couple of the radios that will prove handy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Ryath

Just ordered these in ear bluetooth headphones for €25.99 with the SUMMERSW35 discount code. Seem to be pretty decent for the money.

https://en.creative.com/p/headphones-headsets/creative-outlier-one#buy

Advertisement