Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reliable forwarding service from US

Options
  • 30-08-2020 1:41pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 1,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Recommendations please?

It's not anything especially large or expensive, but vendor won't ship here.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,872 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

Unless it’s not available any more, An Post AddressPal would probably be worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭coL

Just to note that AddessPal charge €15.99 minimum for a package from the USA. They will also follow the necessary customs procedures so you will have to pay any import charges due.

If the item is not particularly valuable this rules out AddressPal. I am guessing from the OP's statement that they are looking for cheaper options than AddrepssPal.

Currently looking for the something similar myself to ship a small low value item from the US. Will post back here if I find something.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭coL

coL wrote: »

Currently looking for the something similar myself to ship a small low value item from the US. Will post back here if I find something.

Just an update, wasn't able to find anything better than AddressPal. Lots of options but they are charging the same or more for postage as well as a fee to begin with.

The item I am looking to buy is only $10 so paying €15.99 for postage is galling but it appears there is no other choice.

Advertisement