Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk, Gossip, Rumours 2020/2021

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I reckon the hardest part of Edwards jobs kicks in now and that's trying to get ride of players ,

I reckon by ideal to get rid of the below but its tough job ,

Karius
    Wilson
    Grujic
    Shaq
    Brewster
    Phillips

It's true but a lot easier than getting rid of
    Pogba
    Sanchez
    Kepa
    Ozil

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Liverpool are gonna pay for the COVID tests for Lincoln, ahead of the League Cup game.

Not all EFL clubs are being tested now, tonights game with Spurs & Leyton Orient is more than likely gonna be called off after a large outbreak was found in the club. I think it may have been found after Spurs paid for the testing too. There's only a few kms between the clubs anyways so a last minute decision won't really affect too many people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8745091/Liverpool-clubs-offering-pay-opponents-coronavirus-tests.html

I know this is the daily mail, but it's the same lad who broke the Hoever deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

I reckon the hardest part of Edwards jobs kicks in now and that's trying to get ride of players ,

I reckon by ideal to get rid of the below but its tough job ,

Karius
    Wilson
    Grujic
    Shaq
    Brewster
    Phillips

Edwards will find it hard to get the ride off players. Don't think any of our players are into that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

Fitz* wrote: »
    Liverpool are gonna pay for the COVID tests for Lincoln, ahead of the League Cup game.

Not all EFL clubs are being tested now, tonights game with Spurs & Leyton Orient is more than likely gonna be called off after a large outbreak was found in the club. I think it may have been found after Spurs paid for the testing too. There's only a few kms between the clubs anyways so a last minute decision won't really affect too many people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-8745091/Liverpool-clubs-offering-pay-opponents-coronavirus-tests.html

I know this is the daily mail, but it's the same lad who broke the Hoever deal.

Wouldn't be surprised if there were a few fake positives giving the congestion of fixtures that Spurs have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

cj maxx wrote: »
    I don’t remember that but Stevie has gone higher through the stratosphere in my estimation if that’s the case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Wuff Wuff

jebidiah wrote: »

cant stand those 2 [redacted]

and the ifs buts and maybes lad they have on some times, another [redacted]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

That adidas kit gives me PTSD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭jebidiah

Wuff Wuff wrote: »
    cant stand those 2 [redacted]

and the ifs buts and maybes lad they have on some times, another [redacted]

Yeah I haven't watched anything they have done in a long time. They got very annoying very quickly. This is a gem though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,079 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

GiftofGab wrote: »
    Wouldn't be surprised if there were a few fake positives giving the congestion of fixtures that Spurs have.

It's Leyton Orient where the outbreak is. 18 positive cases. Testing is no longer mandatory in the EFL, so Spurs wanted assurances before they played that there was no virus in the squad. Luckily they did now.

I can see why Liverpool are doing the same now with Lincoln. West Ham are also paying for tests for another club in the build up to their game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,905 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Inside Chelsea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,688 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Doff wrote: »
    Hopefully it will help Jordan, he seemingly had an awful time with depression recently. Still young so hoping he bounces back fast and we see him in the prem again.

Thats sad to hear about Jordan Ibe, Id imagine it cannot have been easy for him going from being Sterlings potential replacement at Liverpool to being released to Bournemouth and then having a nightmare there. Would imagine the fans got on his back about the fee too which compounds the matter further event though its not his doing.

I remember reading an article before saying depression among PL footballers is at much higher levels than in the general population, it estimated about 20%. It makes sense I suppose as footballers go through some awful lows between injuries, relegation, transfers that become nightmares, etc. One player Id suspected of having it at the time was Glen Johnson, he just always seemed to be going through the motions and had this look of not really caring on his face. Hopefully its a problem clubs are aware of and actively address, having assets worth millions is not good if their mental health isnt in good condition .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,821 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Steyr 556 wrote: »
    That adidas kit gives me PTSD.

That's mad because iv always HATED that kit
    I think its because subconsciously it reminds me of how bad that time was for us ,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Last post.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement