Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation Plus discussion thread - Part deux

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,902 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

This month's free games are now available to purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 6,329 ✭✭✭Damien360

This month's free games are now available to purchase

Cheers. Looking at discussion above, I shouldn't bother downloading them. Anyone want to tell me I should download ?

Edit: checked out YouTube of both. Definitely not for me

• Registered Users Posts: 11,159 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Damien360 wrote: »
    Cheers. Looking at discussion above, I shouldn't bother downloading them. Anyone want to tell me I should download ?

Edit: checked out YouTube of both. Definitely not for me

Yeah, me neither

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Even if you don't intend to play them surely it makes sense to 'purchase' them. A friend might call over, nephews/nieces etc. Always good to have more options there.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,230 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I'd get Street Fighter V and if you like it, when the unlock all content thingie goes on sale, get that.

I originally got it for local 2 player, when almost every character is locked it made the game pointless for me unless I got the unlock all content thingie.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,720 ✭✭✭Jacovs

Cienciano wrote: »
    I'd get Street Fighter V and if you like it, when the unlock all content thingie goes on sale, get that.

I originally got it for local 2 player, when almost every character is locked it made the game pointless for me unless I got the unlock all content thingie.

Its the Champion Edition thats free on PS Plus right now.
    Is there an additional content pass that makes it even more worth it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Jacovs wrote: »
    Its the Champion Edition thats free on PS Plus right now.
    Is there an additional content pass that makes it even more worth it?

Is it not the base edition?

If its the championship edition i must get it, i still have characters i have to unlock pay for :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

bmorrissey wrote: »

If its the championship edition i must get it, i still have characters i have to unlock pay for :(

It's the base version. To unlock the rest you'll need to do the soulless grind, buy the character passes or the best option buy the Champions Edition upgrade when it goes back down in price.

bmorrissey wrote: »

Im fairly sure when I start up the game it says champion edition. Mind you i havent got past the tutorial yet so not sure what characters are playable or not. Will check again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,540 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Jacovs wrote: »
    Im fairly sure when I start up the game it says champion edition. Mind you i havent got past the tutorial yet so not sure what characters are playable or not. Will check again later.

All users see that as the balance patches etc. apply to all versions. The Champions Edition dlc unlocks all the current characters and all their costumes(except Capcom Cup and promotional sets). Without purchasing the character passes or the CE set you will only have access to the original 16 characters unless you unlock them with fight money.

• Advertisement

All users see that as the balance patches etc. apply to all versions. The Champions Edition dlc unlocks all the current characters and all their costumes(except Capcom Cup and promotional sets). Without purchasing the character passes or the CE set you will only have access to the original 16 characters unless you unlock them with fight money.

Ah okay. Thanks for clarifying.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭HomeBoyDeluxe

I have been getting the "PS4 Error Code CE-36329-3" for the last week now, I think it started after the last season update of Modern Warfare. I tried various fixes and just did a factory reset, the problem persists. I think I might have to replace the HDD. How unlucky it happened before I get the PS5!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Sorry to hear that. You've probably tried all this it's simply turn everything on and off again, redownload system software and if all else fails initialise the PS4.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U73cm4c30Y

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Was looking through purchased games earlier in library and noticed something,is Driveclub the only semi realistic track racer we have gotten on plus?

Dirt Rally is there and I like that but talking more of a track racer,when I think about it its a bit weird we haven't got something like Projrct Cars 1 or Gran Turismo.

I may have just missed those months though

• Registered Users Posts: 13,832 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Did we not get some version of GT? Can't remember, but I'm sure we did, but ages back. Maybe I bought it... The PS+ DriveClub was the one with a few cars and tracks I think, so don't think I'm mixing it up with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Did we not get some version of GT? Can't remember, but I'm sure we did, but ages back. Maybe I bought it... The PS+ DriveClub was the one with a few cars and tracks I think, so don't think I'm mixing it up with that.

I could have sworn GT was on plus as well but I dont have it:(

EoinHef wrote: »
    I could have sworn GT was on plus as well but I dont have it:(

It was one of the rumoured ones for May or June recently but was changed

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭TinCanMan

So what version of COD will be in next months PS Plus games?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,459 ✭✭✭Niska

TinCanMan wrote: »
    So what version of COD will be in next months PS Plus games?

Is Infinite War the only one left ?

Anyway, following their recent habit of putting the same game in both plus and now (and seeing as I got it free twice on PC recently) Watchdogs 2 is a good bet.

Niska wrote: »

Anyway, following their recent habit of putting the same game in both plus and now (and seeing as I got it free twice on PC recently) Watchdogs 2 is a good bet.

And with legion out next month it would make sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,283 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I would hope with the ramp up to PS5, we get another big-hitter alongside it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,432 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Wow, this game is 4 weeks away!
    Why'd I think it was next year?

As for PS Plus, hoping for a good month :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Parabellum9

Niska wrote: »

If you aren't wishing death upon your character and all of his friends within the first 2 hours you might enjoy it :D

And with Watch Dogs 2 on PS Now it even makes more sense

Watch DOgs 2 was on sale recently, I hope it isn't as I brought it on that sale

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭TinCanMan

Now this is a good month. I'll definitely be giving both of these a try. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Who doesn't want to be a vampyr?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,510 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Have Payback through EA Access already, fairly good game to get off you don't have access.

I loved Vampyr, such a great system where every npc has a name and storyline. You can kill them all for quick xp and upgrades or spare them all. You can also Help through their story quests and heal them to improve their blood and their xp and then kill them to get huge boosts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭bmorrissey

Thats cool, I have EA Access so need for speed isn't any different but Vampyr is always a game ive been on the fence about picking up. Nice one

Advertisement