Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Residential Property Data/Statistics/Reports

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Marius34 wrote: »
    I'm well aware of what you posted. And that's what I mentioned many time, that its some of the properties from Census are not considered as vacant, those ones in in transition/temporary vacant, some of them are for sale, some for other reasons. It doesn't say that long term vacant unsold properties they don't consider as vacant. I don't think they have in their criteria for long term vacancy to separate those which ones are unsold, which ones are sold.

Geodirectory are clearly saying they do not consider properties waiting to be sold or rented as vacant. Full stop. Doesn't make a difference whether it takes 6 weeks or 6 months or 6 years to be sold.

That's what I was surprised you didn't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Marius34

Fall 10-20%
    schmittel wrote: »
    Geodirectory are clearly saying they do not consider properties waiting to be sold or rented as vacant. Full stop. Doesn't make a difference whether it takes 6 weeks or 6 months or 6 years to be sold.

That's what I was surprised you didn't know.

I don't want to discuss your interpretation.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭hometruths

Marius34 wrote: »
    I don't want to discuss your interpretation.

It's not an interpretation. It's a fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Marius34

Fall 10-20%
    3) Household Mortgage vs Household Deposits
    Update for January. Big Increase in Household deposits (around €1,9 Billion). And decrease in Loans (around €0,2 Billion).
    Details below.
    Loans for Private House Purchase:
    2021 Jan: 73,567 mil (decrease -203 mil MoM & -2,853 mil YoY),
    Private Household deposits:
    2021 Jan: 124,529 mil (increase +1,877 mil MoM & +14,979 mil YoY)

Advertisement