Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountants Prof indemnity ins (PII)

Options
  • 12-02-2021 8:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

Hi All.

Its that time of year again where I need to renew the PII, any sites that you can do it online, as renewal fee has incresed alot with no claims etc..

TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭Stratvs

capefear wrote: »
    Hi All.

Its that time of year again where I need to renew the PII, any sites that you can do it online, as renewal fee has incresed alot with no claims etc..

TIA

Not sure if you can do that online. You'll have to at least fill out a prop form with client types % from each category, location of clients etc. So it's a case of filling out a prop and maybe getting that to a few different companies or brokers. Mine went up 12% last year and quote just in this weeks is + 13% this year and that's for accounting practising cert only (no audit). and that's no claims ever > 30 years.

Advertisement