Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Vat Return

• 21-09-2019 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭

Just a query as how do i file my first vat return on revenue online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

karolmc100 wrote: »
    Just a query as how do i file my first vat return on revenue online

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭karolmc100

Have done and received my vat number my first return now due but can figure out how to do it on ros have I made a mistake thinking it wasn't due for submition till the 23rd

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

karolmc100 wrote: »
    Have done and received my vat number my first return now due but can figure out how to do it on ros have I made a mistake thinking it wasn't due for submition till the 23rd

Homepage. Upload return online. 23rd correct

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭tvjunki

Vat return by post the return and payment due before or on the 19th. Ros 23rd. Always do a few days before incase you have issues with Ros log on.

Off the top of my head..
    Log in. Half way down the page...On the home page you will see enter return online or offline. Click online. Click on that and you will get a drop down list. Click on vat. There is then an icon next to it to the right. It will show July to Aug 2019.
    You will be brought to a new page.
    Enter sales vat(total of vat charged in the period.) enter purchase vat(total for the period) click enter on calculate button.
    Then if you have purchased items or services from aboard you put in the vat amount. If nothing type in 0 in the next few lines. Click enter and it will take you to the next page. Enter your password you log on ros with.
    Keep reference no incase the report does not go ahead and write the time and date.
    If you in construction there is an extra step for subcontractors. Let us know if that is the case and I will tell you what to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 608 ✭✭✭tvjunki

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭ppn

Not specifically related to VAT returns but reclaim of VAT paid on revenue.ie

I was looking for a VAT number for some items bought from Curry's PC World and it was proving very difficult to obtain their IE vat number. Even on boards.ie, the PC World thread does not offer the details.

Anyway, after much googling, for anyone else that may need these details in the future; here they are:

Curry's PC World - Registration Number 259460 VAT No. 8259460C

Advertisement