Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere for vegan breakfast early Sunday in Dublin

Options
  • 06-03-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭

Looking for somewhere to get a decent breakfast on Sunday morning around 9am? Google isn't coming up with much.

Anyone know of anywhere?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,723 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

Try beo in Stoneybatter! Newly opened

edit: I presume they serve breakfast as they are open at 7:30am

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah they have breakfast,no menu online though.

Cornucopia also perhaps. I love the fry in Woodstock but that's just things like toast, baked beans, fried potato, hash browns, mushrooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭loveisdivine

I'll check out that Beo place.

Cornucopia don't open til 12 on Sunday so that's a no go. I'll look at woodstock too.

Thanks

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

There's Brother Hubbard too actually, lovely place: https://brotherhubbard.ie/uploads/files/Vegan-menu-for-the-website-PDF.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭seamusk84

Bit of a strange question here. Does anyone know if Hash Browns from a Spar deli counter are vegetarian?
    I’ve been dying for a nice roll with Hash Browns and a bit of red sauce for months but am afraid that they might be fried in lard or in the same oil as animal products so can’t risk it.
    Deli Counter staff won’t have a clue I’m assuming and would probably tell me anything.
    My brother told me they would come in pre-fried and just be heated up in the deli.

• Advertisement

they'd have the packaging with the ingredients, should be vegetarian yes. They'd just be using oil.

Advertisement