Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor wifi security camera

Options
  • 22-07-2019 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I want to buy an outdoor security camera or 2 but there's so much choice that I don't really know what to go with. I'd be prepared to pay about €100 each.

I've been looking on Amazon but there are so many to choose from, and all of them have similar reviews but the price varies from €20 to well into the hundreds.

I've read some threads here and people are recommending the Yi camera but I want something for outside. I also have 2 cats and lots of trees outside so something that's going to ping me every 10 seconds isn't what I'm after either.

I was looking at 3 specifically, not for any reason just that they happened to catch my eye. Any of these good or are there better alternatives?

EZVIZ C3W
    CACAGOO
    ieGeek

Comments

Advertisement