Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Romania itinerary with 3 days approx and Halloween party

Options
  • 20-07-2019 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭

Anyone been to the Halloween party in Bran Romania? I have limited days ie 3.5 I've booked flights and the ticket for party on Saturday. Here is the thing should I just go straight up to Bran/Brasov from airport and stay 3 nights there then head to Bucherest (have late flight home that day Monday at 9pm) or go from airport on Friday 1st to Bucherest and then travel up north next day. For people that went to party where did you stay? there will be a group of us and we need an air b&b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭Credit Checker Moose

I would advise you to go to Bucharest first, get the 780/783 bus from the lower level of arrivals.

You can get the train from the Gara De Nord to Brasov.

Advertisement