Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoMo Payment failed?

Options
  • 10-06-2021 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭

Anyone else receive notification that their GoMo payment failed today?

I got one and a family member also received the same message. Cant get through to their support team.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭statto25

joe123 wrote: »
    Anyone else receive notification that their GoMo payment failed today?

I got one and a family member also received the same message. Cant get through to their support team.

Yeah I did too

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Same here, seems the problem is at their end. This is the message I'm getting:
    Hey Nick,

Bad news! Your bill payment was returned unpaid

To ensure there's no disruption to your mobile service please log into your MyGoMo account to make a payment.

That's it!

I tried paying on the site manually, get the same error

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭willthiswork

yoyo wrote: »
    Same here, seems the problem is at their end. This is the message I'm getting:

I tried paying on the site manually, get the same error

That's what I got too! Although I can't see any attempted payment on my bank statement?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Got one too. Was waiting to get home to have a proper look

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Got one too and wasn't sure if dodgy. They must have deleted all recurring payments?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,326 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Same here, paid manually on their website using same card (Revolut)
    Nothing in my revolut account to state any payment was declined earlier, certainly the funds were there.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,917 ✭✭✭✭GBX

I got similar notification - but I hadnt enough funds transferred to Revolut. Contacted them on Twitter and got the below reply :

"Your payment will be taken in the next 24 hours. If there is an issue with your card in the next attempt, you will receive another email to say that it has failed."

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭pedatron

Supercell wrote: »
    Same here, paid manually on their website using same card (Revolut)
    Nothing in my revolut account to state any payment was declined earlier, certainly the funds were there.

Did the very same myself. Was confused as I had the funds available too. Paid now anyway. Hopefully its resolved for next month and they don't charge twice

I wonder if this is a Revolut thing?, my wife has hers on KBC and hasnt had one of these messages yet I think.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,503 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I had the message today,but it was an issue at my side with forgetting to fund my payment card.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭sp00k

I got it too. I'm not on revolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭MayBee

Got one here aswell, funds were available

• Registered Users Posts: 6,808 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Went to site, just had to put in the code of stored card and payment went through, odd.

Seven Worlds will Collide

Got an text a short while ago apologising for the error and saying they received my manual payment. All good.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,238 ✭✭✭Esse85

Gotten two texts from Gomo in the last hour on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭leche solara

Got a text thanking me for manual payment and apologising for error. Then got another text saying they would try again to take the payment. This could now mean a double payment 😭

• Registered Users Posts: 6,990 ✭✭✭Jeff2

Got a text thanking me for manual payment and apologising for error. Then got another text saying they would try again to take the payment. This could now mean a double payment 😭

I hope they don't end up taking multiple payments.

Maybe me just being paranoid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Isn't it Eir?

Anyone actually surprised?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I got the email, then I went online to see what had happened, I paid the bill, took a screenshot that showed that the bill had been paid and that the balance was €0, and a minute later I got the text saying "no need to anything, please disregard, we'll try to take the payment again". I hope they don't. :|

• Registered Users Posts: 14,329 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

I got this too, with revolut but just assumed I needed to update the card details.

I did an update on the site but I'll have to check now if I've been charged twice.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,441 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

I don't have revolut either, and I had plenty of funds to cover the bill. Either their hamsters went on strike, or some disgruntled employee made their last day one to remember, or they've been attacked by some hacker, too. Or maybe it was just a glitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

This frequently happens for me, it says that my payment (Revolut) failed even though there's enough money in the account and there is no failed transaction in Revolut. I end up going to the GoMo site and click pay with the exact same card and they accept the payment.

Strange thing is GoMo say that it's an issue with Revolut cards, even though they had a promotion last November with Revolut.

I couldnt add money to Revolut using google pay this morning though funded it no problem using the same debit card directly (as used in google pay). Maybe there is some weirdness going on with them?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,500 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Found out just recently my sister had 3 payments deducted on June 7th. When she contacted then they could only see one payment. She had to get the 3 transaction no. from the bank. Submitted the details to them followed by an apology from them saying they were going to process the refunds. If not sorted soon she will use the SEPA before 8 weeks refund.

Payment for July was ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 yu pa win htike

I gomo payment bill fail

how I do?

Advertisement