Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin Mobile - Date of Birth change

Options
  • 21-05-2021 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

A month ago I went to change my mobile phone in St. Stephens Green as my Whatsapp is not operating & need a new phone. My DOB is incorrect & therefore I was asked to call the main support number 1908 & that 089 mobile number. I got no support whatsoever & its most frustrating.

Last week I managed to msg through the online support & they asked me to e-mail the Irish e-mail address mobileids@virginmedia.ie with all my details & a copy of my licence & again roll on 8 days later no response e-mail.

Why so poor customer support:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭James 007

All are there Virgin Media supports online to support, I still haven't had a reply to the previous e-mail address as noted, thanks

Advertisement