Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 9

Options
  • 24-05-2010 1:30pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I suppose the biggest story will be about Barry Hall. saw clips of his wrsetling and Thompson hitting him whilst Hall was tying his laces. If he's going to be at that ****e then he cant complain when Hall comes back after him. Glad it was only a fine Hall got. As much as I think hes a tool and a loose canon, it was pathetic what the Roos were at on Saturday. Play the game properly.

Geelong won comfortably enough in the end in the big game of the round. Collingwood had their chances, but just couldnt score. the game was similar enough to the Pies/Saints game earlier this year too when they had chances but were just far too cautious.

Eagles lost again, but sure no suprises there really. Hawks had a good win over Carlton. I dont like the way they play, there's playing hard, and then there is playing dirty and sneaky, and the Hawks are like that. Buddy had a good game finally this year, and Setanta was ****e for the first time in a while. Most of Carlton were actually. Judd was terrible. for all his go and energy, he couldnt pass the ball to save himself and kicked easy goal shots wide.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Delighted with Hall's reaction. Thompson deserved more than just the headlock he got, and I'm actually surprised the AFL let Bazza off with just a fine.

Eagles blew a 15 point third quarter lead to lose by 38. Absolutely ridiculous.

Had an absolute shocker tipping wise as I tipped Carlton, West Coast, Sydney, Brisbane and Port.

Fail

Advertisement