Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Round 13, 2010

• 29-06-2010 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Newbie to all this but am a Dub with season tickets to the Adelaide Crows. Great win for us Sunday in a dismal season to date. Melbourne looked extremely average and I would be concerned that they are now contenders for the wooden spoon. Things looking up for the crows and if (big 'if') they win their next 4 games ( home V Essendon this Saturday, away to the West Coast, local derby against the Power and then away to Richmond) then they could even be only a match or 2 outside the eight. Hope springs eternal! Good win for St Kilda last Friday night against Geelong. Geelong still have to be favorites as they are pure class but with Riewoldt back soon, St. Kilda could go all the way. I also have a sneaky feel for the Bulldogs. I think they are capable of beating anybody on their day. Enuf for now. :oCome on the Crows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,899 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hi mate,

Don't suppose you're comin to Perth for the Eagles game on Saturday week? I'll be in Subi watching another loss no doubt!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭seipeal1

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Hi mate,

Don't suppose you're comin to Perth for the Eagles game on Saturday week? I'll be in Subi watching another loss no doubt!
    Unfortunately not, Xavi. Will be mopping up the sunshine (hopefully) in Noosa on the sunshine Coast sipping a few beers and watching the match. It will be a tight one as West Coast will be under pressure and the Crows away record this season is 0% won! The eagles have an easy one this weekend as well, NOT!! Worrying times for the coach, who played in the last game I attended at Subiaco a long, long time ago! Nice to chat to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

seipeal1 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Newbie to all this but am a Dub with season tickets to the Adelaide Crows. Great win for us Sunday in a dismal season to date. Melbourne looked extremely average and I would be concerned that they are now contenders for the wooden spoon. Things looking up for the crows and if (big 'if') they win their next 4 games ( home V Essendon this Saturday, away to the West Coast, local derby against the Power and then away to Richmond) then they could even be only a match or 2 outside the eight. Hope springs eternal! Good win for St Kilda last Friday night against Geelong. Geelong still have to be favorites as they are pure class but with Riewoldt back soon, St. Kilda could go all the way. I also have a sneaky feel for the Bulldogs. I think they are capable of beating anybody on their day. Enuf for now. :oCome on the Crows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome!
    If the crows play the way they can play, (e.g. against the dockers), then they could scrape something from this season alright. Essendon game should be a good one.
    Guaranteed a win over the Eagles :p

Saints were brilliant at the weekend. I think with Reidwolt back they will win the flag this year.

Advertisement