Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

afl jerseys in dublin??

Options
  • 07-05-2010 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭

anywhere sell aussie rules jerseys in dublin? tried google and nothing. was gonna try one of the big superstores like the massive eleverys at dundrum. any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

just PM me yer creditcard Number and I'll pick you up some from the Gabba ;)

I presume you will want the Singlet of the team thats going to win this year :D:D:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

cant say I've ever seen an afl jersey in Ireland, I generally get them sent over from Oz direct.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Do they sell them with sleeves? I lived in Oz for a year back around 2002 and I'm almost certain they had the sleeveless jerseys and one with short or long sleeves available. I always wanted to get a Sydney Swans jersey as they were my local team when I lived there, but I never got around to it.

I checked their website, they only seem to have the sleeveless versions and I don't really have the arms to pull it off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You can definitely get long sleeved jerseys. I know the Eagles sell them in the club shop as well as a lot of sports stores.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Xavi6 wrote: »
    You can definitely get long sleeved jerseys. I know the Eagles sell them in the club shop as well as a lot of sports stores.

Have struggled to find any long sleeve Swans jeryseys.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Have struggled to find any long sleeve Swans jeryseys.

They make them for the supporters of all the other AFL teams, but not for Swans supporters,

Because yer ********!!
    ;):D:D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Binky Mc

well it was a choice, make the long sleeves for you, or the short sleeve for their other fan!!

I've seen long sleeved versions, cant remember where, you try ebay.com.au

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I think only certain teams do long sleeve shirts. Carlton do, and I have a long sleeved Bulldogs jersey I got from their website.

Advertisement