Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sobranie of London [cigarettes]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

try Kapp & Peterson between Grafton st and College green near the molly malone statue

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

They went outa business AFAIR back in the 90's. That's about the last time I clapped eyes on them anyway. They were very tasty too. Black with gold tips. The multicoloured ones were a bit daft looking though. You could try Kapp & Peterson as suggested. They would have them if anyone would. The blend is still available I would imagine. Mostly Turkish aromatic baccy IIRC.

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 xil

Thank you very much, i will try that shop mentioned above and update the thread.

-xil

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.
    Can someone give this person access please?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 xil

Just to update, I was told by the shopkeeper- you can't buy them in Ireland. Nor any flavour cigarettes.

~x

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thread is 3 years old. Probably a tad late for updates. :)
    /Thread closed.

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement