Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2pac

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Tyrrial wrote:
    amazing.. did it take you 2 days to come up with that?
    keep plugging away at that dense cluster of matter between your ears and you might even be able to produce a sentence every SINGLE day :rolleyes:

No, but I have a life, I'm not logged onto this site 24/7 u stupid pr1ck.

Homo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

Chubb76 wrote:
    Tupac has gotta to be a legend this man was the rap god and still is ...

2pac was a good rapper but the main reason he is so big today is because of the way he died, if he were still around he'd be like any other rapper out there today :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

moneyman wrote:
    No, but I have a life, I'm not logged onto this site 24/7 u stupid pr1ck.

Homo.

Wow.

Such... skill and grace with words. It is surely the reincarnation of St. 2pac Himself!

Or, more probably, another clueless young lad who still thinks "gay" is an insult.

Sarky wrote:
    Wow.

Such... skill and grace with words. It is surely the reincarnation of St. 2pac Himself!

Or, more probably, another clueless young lad who still thinks "gay" is an insult.

What? You are dumb. I honestly don't understand how people can make stupid posts about something they don't know anything about. And how people can think they're funny when they say something thats stupid. You are the best example I've come across yet. Now shut up you little dickhead.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

moneyman wrote:
    they say tupacs name like ''2 pack'' ffs his name is pronounced 2 poc just coz its spelled 2pac doensnt mean thats the way its said!

I suspect the pronunciation you favour is only as a result of Americans' tendency not to pronounce flat vowel sounds. Considering he took his name from Túpac Amaru, the last indigenous leader of the Incas in Peru, a name subsequently adopted by the Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement, a guerilla movement in Peru, I think it would be best if you found out how they pronounced the name before making absolute judgements on its correct pronunciation.

As for the greatest rapper debate, that's a bit like asking which dog turd smells the best, isn't it?

• Advertisement

zaph wrote:
    I suspect the pronunciation you favour is only as a result of Americans' tendency not to pronounce flat vowel sounds. Considering he took his name from Túpac Amaru, the last indigenous leader of the Incas in Peru, a name subsequently adopted by the Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement, a guerilla movement in Peru, I think it would be best if you found out how they pronounced the name before making absolute judgements on its correct pronunciation.

As for the greatest rapper debate, that's a bit like asking which dog turd smells the best, isn't it?

I'm not disagreeing with u coz u are correct, but what I'm saying is we wouldn't go pronounce one of our friends names differently just coz it isn't exactly how it should be pronounced.

He is called tupac, which is pronounced by him and his family and friends lik tupoc, so thats how we should call him, the way he was called by his mother.

Not disagrring with u though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 pe-pa-po

legend definitely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭KnowItAll

2pac was a good rapper but the main reason he is so big today is because of the way he died, if he were still around he'd be like any other rapper out there today :)
    There's no such thing as a good rapper! All they do is take a good song, butcher it and add their (c)rap lyrics.

Btw, it's said that people who listen to rap music have a lower than average IQ ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

moneyman wrote:
    What? You are dumb. I honestly don't understand how people can make stupid posts about something they don't know anything about. And how people can think they're funny when they say something thats stupid. You are the best example I've come across yet. Now shut up you little dickhead.

hahahah.. man, you write some of the funniest stuff, lets just eximine the the historical references being made by this post:

"You are dumb"
    well this is very clever and informative peice of writing, i can only imagine it was a sentece you heard a lot while attempting to grow up and after years of repaition you have finally leared to say it yourself.

"I honestly don't understand how people can make stupid posts"
    well weather you undersand it or not (mosly likly not) you've managed to create a "stupid" post while in fact complaining about them.. what a paradox.

"how people can think they're funny when they say something thats stupid."
    now this may be difficult to expain to you.. there exists a wonderful place in the mind of most people called "humor", now i know what your thinking: "gay" but you apear have gotten that mixed up with the "secreat shame" part of your brain.. i know there's not much to work with up stairs so i guess you can be forgiven

"now shut up you little dickhead"
    that would have worked like a charm and send poor ol' sarky running to his mother if it wasn't for the fact that your not in a primary school playground.. but don't worry, one day if you study hard you might make it that far.

Tyrrial wrote:
    hahahah.. man, you write some of the funniest stuff, lets just eximine the the historical references being made by this post:

"You are dumb"
    well this is very clever and informative peice of writing, i can only imagine it was a sentece you heard a lot while attempting to grow up and after years of repaition you have finally leared to say it yourself.

"I honestly don't understand how people can make stupid posts"
    well weather you undersand it or not (mosly likly not) you've managed to create a "stupid" post while in fact complaining about them.. what a paradox.

"how people can think they're funny when they say something thats stupid."
    now this may be difficult to expain to you.. there exists a wonderful place in the mind of most people called "humor", now i know what your thinking: "gay" but you apear have gotten that mixed up with the "secreat shame" part of your brain.. i know there's not much to work with up stairs so i guess you can be forgiven

"now shut up you little dickhead"
    that would have worked like a charm and send poor ol' sarky running to his mother if it wasn't for the fact that your not in a primary school playground.. but don't worry, one day if you study hard you might make it that far.

Now, I have got what I wanted, I have pissed u off alot, which is very obvious by the way u wrote back.

Have to say, u are funny though, so no hard feelings.

But just want to clear a few things up, the ''now shut up u little dickhead'' was really funny, I love childish short one liners, they piss everybody off so much coz everyone thinks that u are in primary school, haha, I'm so funny, now thats a sense of humor.

Haha.

OK, understand now? E.g. Good boy, now go be a lil prick like ur whole family.

Hahahahaha.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 teckone2005

biggie is so much better then pac
    "ladys check the mercedes fits four in the back two if yo fat"

biggie is so much better then pac

No hes not.

Pac was a better rapper, had better songs, and had the best lyrics. Can't argue with any of that. Tupac best ever.

Come listen to my truest thoughts, my truest feelings
    All my peers doing years beyond drug dealing
    How many caskets can we witness
    Before we see it's hard to live
    This life without God, so we must ask forgiveness
    Ask mama why I got this urge to die
    Witness the tears falling free from my eyes
    Before she could reply
    Though we were born without a silver spoon
    My broken down TV, show cartoons in my living room (hey)
    One day I hope to make it
    A player in this game
    Mama don't cry, long as we try
    Maybe things change
    Perhaps it's just a fantasy
    A life where we don't need no welfare
    **** with our whole family
    Maybe it's me that caused it
    The fighting and the hurting
    In my room crying cause I didn't want to be a burden
    Watch mama open up her arms to hugging
    And I ain't worried bout a damn thang, with unconditionl love

Unconditional Love. Just one of many songs that show how great of a rapper and lyricist he was.

:( R.I.P :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Banned. Sorry for the delay.

Sarky <3 Funky.

You're the most legendary legend of them all! Way better than that Jesus guy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

sarky you are dumb ;)

<3's thread.

Yeah? Well yore ma is gay.

Oh that's right, I went there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

You go girls.

*clickey fingers*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Sarky wrote:
    Yeah? Well yore ma is gay.

Oh that's right, I went there...
    you went there

...too far /runs away

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

2pac? Hell no!

Advertisement