Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do you know about Movies?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

71%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

<a href="http://www.filmcritic.com/movie-quiz/index.html&quot; style="color: #fff; text-decoration: none; display: block; width: 330px; height: 173px; background: url(http://www.seomoz.org/movie-quiz/img/badge_pass.jpg) no-repeat; font-family: Times New Roman, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; text-align: center;"><strong style="font-weight: normal; display: block; padding-top: 95px;">85%</strong><span style="display: none;">The Movie Quiz</span></a><p style="text-align: center;">FilmCritic.com - <a href="http://www.filmcritic.com">Movie Reviews</a></p>

Wehey! Some of those questions are a bit obscure!

Humm ho, that link doesn't work. But I got 85%, honest!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

80%

Some guesses, some I made stupid mistakes...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

71% - gah i clicked predator instead of aliens... stupid!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

90%. What a lod of tits. I don't know drek about movies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

Earthhorse wrote:
    90%. What a lod of tits. I don't know drek about movies.

Yea its not a particularity hard one...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

95%. Pity it doesn't cover older movies as well.

76%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Mods, is this worthy of a sticky?

Nope. It's a fairly silly little quiz that anyone with a casual interest in movies will have scored highly on (they're all recent, popular movies, and I can't see how something like Mean Girls is of much relevance to comprehensive film knowledge), and while it may be fun to pass a few minutes, it's really not a guage of how much a person knows about movies, so it contains no information that's very relevant to the board at all.

Incidentally, I scored 95%.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

80%

Not a great quiz if you saw the films in question you'd know each answer - the ones I got wrong are simply the ones i haven't seen or paid little attention to

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,771 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

80%

(I thought the first question was highly ironic :D )

• Registered Users Posts: 7,517 ✭✭✭matrim

71%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

90%

• Registered Users Posts: 4,257 ✭✭✭SoupyNorman

80%

OK, but I could have done much worse or better.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

i pulled off 90% but as has been said all you need is to have seen the films and sometimes not even that seeing as some of the answers are very much a part of pop culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

95%, lols.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

76% and I call myself a film student!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Thelikefaneire

66% either i was being stupid or i dont know as much about movies as i thought, but then again who has seen mean girls!

76%. Pile o' balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

A very disappointing set of questions. Delete this thread before someone mentions sticky again. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

40%

Pfft, the questions about films everyone has general knowledge of are too easy (the Fight Club one? Come on, I havent even seen Fight Club and knew it), then they throw in obscure films and feckin Mean Girls?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭Hypnotoad

100%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

A very disappointing set of questions. Delete this thread before someone mentions sticky again. ;)

It's very tempting. :)
    Tha Gopher wrote:
    40%

Pfft, the questions about films everyone has general knowledge of are too easy (the Fight Club one? Come on, I havent even seen Fight Club and knew it), then they throw in obscure films and feckin Mean Girls?

Ah come on, what obscure films were in the questions at all? Those questions were based on possibly the least obscure films I've seen.

Advertisement