Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swan Centre

Options
  • 30-07-2007 2:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 78,287 ✭✭✭✭

The Swan Centre in Rathmines is applying for planning permission for a new 3-screen cinema.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 HappyGillmor

Well thats good news isnt it? One could not possible miss the old one could one?? Anyway Rathmines is fast improving and about time...a new cinema will help. In addition there is a new modern spacious Doctors surgery opening also near the Uppercross Hotel (just beyond the Post Office) in September. Let The Renewal Begin!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Thelikefaneire

Thats good news, i remember even as a kid going to the stella was an event to complain about, it was such a kip. I think i remember one instance of eating in eddie rockets and noticing that Ace Ventura was still showing even though it was being advertised on sky movies, thats pretty late!

Advertisement