Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

post malone on joe rogan tonight

• 29-07-2020 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭

just went up this evening, im an hour and 20 in out of 3 hours .40

its good actually, nice and light hearted but also whistle stopping most topical issues

anyone tuned in? its worth a watch :) if i was kevin costner id endorse it too

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

Nah Im replaying last of us 1 on hard level. Ellie just stole a horse and rode on out of the camp, have to go find her.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭1990sman

id let her go man, that tune she played on the broken guitar in the youtube ad, was a 80s cover haunted accoustic style. dude! weapon of a woman. i bought a ps4 this year but havnt gotten around to buyin that game yet, got death stranding and the new doom for old time sakes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,263 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

Is this thread secret code for something?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,824 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I found a pound in my pocket.
    Its guna be a good year I can feel it.

oh you're playing 1! yes.ok well anyway this is worth a watch and its on now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Man with broke phone

1990sman wrote: »
    oh you're playing 1! yes.ok well anyway this is worth a watch and its on now

Whats a post malone, is he one of them mad fellas with ink on his face, mortifiwd for him.

chill out folks. there;s a thread for some dudes toe nail over there so we just chatting about latest joe rogan, he has interesting guests 75% of the time and yes mr post malone himself is kinda interesting... x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

I'm an hour 20 in. Better crack than i thought it would be.

Also:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

1990sman wrote: »
    chill out folks. there;s a thread for some dudes toe nail over there so we just chatting about latest joe rogan, he has interesting guests 75% of the time and yes mr post malone himself is kinda interesting... x

You should request a podcast forum be created then you can discuss away........

You should request a podcast forum be created then you can discuss away........

nay. this is ireland. this is boards. this is after hours.

we can have a random general chat about most things. no need to go all regulater (dont know how to link that tune) on it :)

• Advertisement

i fell asleep watching it. on day off so not bothered getting out of bed yet, have it playing again on my ps4 and flatscreen in my room. im at 2hrs now. its very good, i didnt realise post malone was actually quite smart, i mean hes only 25 but he's fairly self aware. and its funny.
    autonomous cars and microchips being discussed now, interesting stuff.

its official the ocean is one big monster murder soup, according to joe rogain

man id love that job, sitting around getting paid to have interesting conversations, peppered with subtle endorsed product placements.

today i learned the Heimlich Maneuver is only around since the late 70s.

joe rogan - "what did people do before that?"

post malone - "they died"

joe rogan - lol

me - lol

God - lol

young jamie has alot of grey in his beard now, he much more involved in this conversation, i wonder if its coz postage is young also.

lenny kravitz is living in a farm in brazil!!

i wasnt wondering but im glad i know now.

is/has nobody watching/seen this?

am i the only one watching this ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,951 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭Brendog

With Joe moving out to Texas I would go bananas if he got George Dubbya Bush on the podcast.

he might.

hasnt been confirmed where exactly he's moving, alex jones might be his neighbor.

Brendog wrote: »
    With Joe moving out to Texas I would go bananas if he got George Dubbya Bush on the podcast.

good bananas or bad bananas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Post Malone talking to Joe Rogan???!!!! Oh wow, such a pairing of minds. I'll go listen to it now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Heard Joe Rogan is moving the show to Texas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

I'm an hour 20 in. Better crack than i thought it would be.

Also:

I have no idea why it would occur to someone to form a band like that and make a video like that, but I'm glad someone is doing it.

I'm in stitches after watching that, utterly bizzare!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭jammiedodgers

Have you not heard of Twitter op? I think your ramblings would be better suited there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,229 ✭✭✭✭Penn

biko wrote: »
    Heard Joe Rogan is moving the show to Texas.

Apparantly he'll save about $10m in taxes on his Spotify deal by living in Texas rather than California, but I'm sure that's just a coincidence.

jaypers. serious money!

pretty sure meself and the lads could do that though from castlebar, samething!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭KungPao

Was there a Pre Malone?

Not that I care.

Advertisement