Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

world grand prix 2018

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Great comeback but Mensur's form really dropped off. Very entertaining match though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Hell of a comeback.

That’s why set play is so much more exciting. Always got a chance if you hold throw and play the big legs well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,621 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

Just as well MVG is handy at the darts as he’d never make it as a model.

As the saying goes he didn’t just fall outta the ugly tree he hit every branch on the way down and then the crows shat on him :)

TbL

• Registered Users Posts: 7,549 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

NDWC wrote: »
    Met Mensur once and he's an absolute gent, would like to see him win a big TV tournament.

Kiss of death. Sorry Mensur

• Registered Users Posts: 6,208 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

Top seeds final, looking forward to it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Folks, I deleted a few earlier posts from this thread because there was some nasty stuff said about political affiliations and forehead based genitals.

Not on.

Please keep it civil and by all means enjoy the forum without stepping over the 'line' :)

Reckon MVG could whitewash Wright tomorrow. I'd be astounded if Wright won tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Liamalone

Reference to the 'over the line' stuff, I don't think it was 'like that' but, being the one that reported, what I think was the offending post, I don't think it was like that. Twas the dickhead side of things. Peace out n jazz hands.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Steve wrote: »
    Folks, I deleted a few earlier posts from this thread because there was some nasty stuff said about political affiliations and forehead based genitals.

Not on.

Please keep it civil and by all means enjoy the forum without stepping over the 'line' :)

Well it is called the world grand PRIX 😁

Was gonna put a few quid on MVG but the odds are very poor 2/9, thought they’d be more value after Wright beat him a week or so back

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

MVG shows why he's the best , stayed in there while not playing great , snackbite will be kicking himself

Wright could've arguably won 5-0. He just doesn't have the killer instinct required imo

Was a poor enough final in fairness

TbL

Was a poor enough final in fairness

TbL

Agreed. Once it went 3-2 that was it basically

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Wright should have been way ahead with MvG playing so poor. He only has his self to blame. poor enough final alright. Wright always seems to bottle it against MvG.

Advertisement