Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 23 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,379 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Probably do Azpi to Alonso

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Vert to Alonso I think

• Registered Users Posts: 4,568 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Would love to bring in Alonso but can’t afford him:(.....would mean dumping a good midfielder or Striker to bring him in and would involve hits.....would say there are a lot of other people in the same situation.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

I may go Holding and Kelly in for Kenny and Hezagi...2FT. Holding playing could be gambly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Would love to bring in Alonso but can’t afford him:(.....would mean dumping a good midfielder or Striker to bring him in and would involve hits.....would say there are a lot of other people in the same situation.

He is more valuable than a midfielder in his price range

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Its funny how 4 weeks ago everybody said "this season Alonso is not the same as last season", but now hes a "must have" again. Thats the beauty of FPL.
    P.s. i dont own him

Mike3549 wrote: »
    Its funny how 4 weeks ago everybody said "this season Alonso is not the same as last season", but now hes a "must have" again. Thats the beauty of FPL.
    P.s. i dont own him

I bought him in GW 6 on my WC for 7.1m.

He dropped to 6.9 but I was committed so I wouldn’t sell him.

To be honest I don’t love owning him. Don’t know why but he’s just looks like a flake on the pitch and I’d love to free up some of that cash he cost me.

Think I’d rather run with a Burnley defender now and invest the 2.5m elsewhere but I’ll keep him until his nice run of fixtures fazes out or unless Conte brings in a left sided player this month.

If Andy Carroll nails down a first team spot then I will be bringing him in and playing him every week.

I loved owning him in the past and I really rate him but hopefully he’s going easy on the booze and can stay injury free for a few months.

I think West Ham have some great options so there might not be a guaranteed starter, up front, for the remainder of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,137 ✭✭✭✭km79

@TheBlues___: ESPN | #Chelsea are close in £50M deal for Juventus Left Back Alex Sandro. #CFC

km79 wrote: »
    @TheBlues___: ESPN | #Chelsea are close in £50M deal for Juventus Left Back Alex Sandro. #CFC

Hopefully one more rise for Alonso so I can sell for profit and happily say goodbye.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,368 ✭✭✭Shedite27

If Andy Carroll nails down a first team spot then I will be bringing him in and playing him every week.

I loved owning him in the past and I really rate him but hopefully he’s going easy on the booze and can stay injury free for a few months.

I think West Ham have some great options so there might not be a guaranteed starter, up front, for the remainder of the season.
    Carroll's been playing LW this season. At the start of the year it was Chicarito up top, then Antonio, now Arnoutovic.

FWIW, Chicarito and Sakho are gone in January, he's competing for a spot with Lanzini, Antonio and Ayew.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭mectavba

A lot of time before making these transfers, but I am looking at bringing in Lingard & Lukaku for Stoke at Home. I would have enough itb to then bring Aguero in for Lukaku the following week, or perhaps decide to wildcard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭The real mccoy 91

When moyes came in his plan was to build the team around Carroll up top but then he got injured back now I don't see him being dropped as sakho is on the way out and he doesn't rate hernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 9,935 ✭✭✭normanoffside

The Free hit has changed my transfers. I already had Hazard and Aguero out for Alli and Kane before using the free hit chip.
    Now I think I will leave hazard where he is but I can't afford Kane in one move (and not sure I want rid of Aguero anyway) so I'll probably do some tidying up by switching Shaquiri to Lingard.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,207 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

I know we're a while off next GW now but as it stands, would Ricky > Lingard be a smart move?

I like Ricky, have owned him for quite a while now but he's so frustrating to own at times, goals/assists he should have had where as Lingard is in the form of his life

0.2 cheaper too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,647 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

have enough to do Masaku/Eriksen to Stones/Pogba for -4. Or might get Lingard instead of Pogba and upgrade DCL the week after

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Might drop my first DGW. Son to Gross maybe whose fixtures have turned. That would allow me to ditch Mee for Alonso to pair him with Azpi if I wanted. Might hold out to see if Chelsea are signing a left back this month though. Also need to see what comes of these yellow flags.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Does the -4's (hits) for this GW go away if I play my WC just say?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Does the -4's (hits) for this GW go away if I play my WC just say?

Yes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭Porthallian

With triple Spurs for the dgw I'm definitely overdoing it going into their next 5 GWs so will move Dele on. Who for though?
    Have 1m itb.

Waiting for Salah to drop even though they have a tough fixture.

Also tempted by Mahrez, Lingard and Pogba.
    Thoughts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭hupskip

Assuming Coutinho is off to Barca, who is best to replace him with, have Sterling and Salah already and have 1.2 itb
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

hupskip wrote: »
    Assuming Coutinho is off to Barca, who is best to replace him with, have Sterling and Salah already and have 1.2 itb
    Cheers

De Bruyne

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

hupskip wrote: »
    Cheers

Mane or sane

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Mane or sane

You not worried about Mane gametime being managed? He's been rotated more than most it seems. Is he carrying a knock?

I think I'm gonna make the swap from Kdb to Aguero.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

FHFC wrote: »
    You not worried about Mane gametime being managed? He's been rotated more than most it seems. Is he carrying a knock?

I think I'm gonna make the swap from Kdb to Aguero.

The question was if coutinho goes to barca. If coutinho goes mane will play a lot more .

The question was if coutinho goes to barca. If coutinho goes mane will play a lot more .

Yeah was wondering if that's what you meant. I'm thinking KdB, Richarlison and Firmino to Aguero, Lingaard and Mane over next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

Lingard lads. Playing as a number 10 against Stoke at home. Upgrade the defence then later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,083 ✭✭✭Chesty08

Lingard lads. Playing as a number 10 against Stoke at home. Upgrade the defence then later.

This!

I will be going with this but will be looking at reinvesting it in both DCL upgrade and perhaps a defender or Son later on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Looking at
    Arnie - Lingard
    DCL - Augero
    KDB - Wilshire

Would have

DeGea
    Ota Mee Tomkins Ogbonna Gomez
    Sterling Erikson Son Lingard Wilshire
    Kane Aguero Depoitre

Then move 1 spurs - Salah next week

Any body any thoughts on this? I’ll probably pull the trigger today on this before changes unless someone else sees a better move ?

• Advertisement

Who can resist a nailed on Sergio with awesome fixtures......?

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/949411420260708359

Advertisement