Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2018 CityWest Darts

Options
  • 22-07-2018 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Booked tickets for the final in citywest for myself and a few mates...Obvioudly gonna get a few jars in the hotel and during the darts after,we booked a triple room in the hotel to put the heads down after. Just wondering where does the majority of people go for pints after the darts is over?? Some of us are big darts fans ourselves but just haven’t been to city west,some others looking for best way to make a night of it 😂😂

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

The hotel bar is rammed after the quarter finals anyway.

Place is like a war zone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,378 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

There's a couple of bars in Saggart Village, short walk from the hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭sc86

Cmacc4 wrote: »
    Booked tickets for the final in citywest for myself and a few mates...Obvioudly gonna get a few jars in the hotel and during the darts after,we booked a triple room in the hotel to put the heads down after. Just wondering where does the majority of people go for pints after the darts is over?? Some of us are big darts fans ourselves but just haven’t been to city west,some others looking for best way to make a night of it ����

bring some weapons to defend yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 37,911 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

been there twice and i liked it but bar can be quite packed after the darts. Its like a warzone as there will be lots and lots of drunk people floating around but i can be a decent atmosphere. Best to try and get a table in the bar

The attendence has gone down a lot for the Grand Prix the last few years and its amazing they didnt move the tournament to a different venue ??. The seating inside the venue is one of the worst organised things ever and sometimes lads would end up robbing seats and sitting with there group even though they bought tickets for a different sectio etc

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭sc86

yep its a terrible set up
    every years there is talk of move it but never happens

• Advertisement
Advertisement