Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended an online wetsuit store

Options
  • 29-07-2020 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭

So I got fitted for various wetsuits but the one I wanted within budget was out of stock. They suggested I try wiggle but they don't have them either. It's an orca open water.
    Google shows a few shops, some cheaper than others, some perhaps 'too' cheap such as sigma sports.

Has anyone used the wetsuit outlet.co.uk or recommend another reputable online store?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭and still ricky villa

batman1 wrote: »
    So I got fitted for various wetsuits but the one I wanted within budget was out of stock. They suggested I try wiggle but they don't have them either. It's an orca open water.
    Google shows a few shops, some cheaper than others, some perhaps 'too' cheap such as sigma sports.

Has anyone used the wetsuit outlet.co.uk or recommend another reputable online store?

I bought my first wetsuit from Sigma, it was a demo model but they were upfront about it. The ones they show now look to be an older model but maybe drop them a mail
    I've used alltricks.com and had no problems. They're French but don't hold that against them

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

I bought my last wetsuit from here: https://www.athletesportsworld.com/en/

The customer service was honestly the best I have ever had with any online store. This is no word of a lie but I ordered the wetsuit at 3:15PM and it was dispatched at 3:35!
    Due to Covid the wetsuit was held up in Holland (where the company are based) and I emailed them to ask about it. They followed up on it every day until it left the country and even a few days after messaged me with the An Post tracking code. I emailed them to thank them and they responded almost straight away to thank me and explain to me that was the way they operate in order to get ahead of the competition. They made a believer out of me anyway!

If you are not in a hurry I would go with them but it will take approx 2 weeks to get here due to the Covid (no fault of theirs).

Advertisement