Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opening a business account

Options
  • 22-03-2019 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,138 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been trying to open a business account for about a month now. I met with an advisor who said they would be back to me with the account the following monday. Nothing happened. I have spoken to them I think twice, I have rung the Business Advisor number several times and each time I am told someone will ring me, and sometimes they do, but still I am now some four weeks later and still do not have an account. I rang this morning and someone was to ring me back, but no call.

What do I have to do to get this account opened? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi there looksee,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

I’m sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us.

If you’d like to send us a private message with your full name, chosen branch and contact number and we’d be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement