Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford BMX..

Options
  • 02-07-2009 2:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭

Right so, looking at getting back into the scene.. wondering if theres any 18+ish yo riders around that hit up the skatepark/city fairly often..?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Right so, looking at getting back into the scene.. wondering if theres any 18+ish yo riders around that hit up the skatepark/city fairly often..?

Theres a good few about 10 - 15 mostly 18 and over! A few younger lads but there all a tight little crew!

Im actually doing a photo/write up on scene at the moment!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭longwhitecross+

Awesome, are many regulars? Im awaiting a new bike, was hoping I wasnt going to be riding amongst 13ish yo's all the time...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Awesome, are many regulars? Im awaiting a new bike, was hoping I wasnt going to be riding amongst 13ish yo's all the time...

Theres a few young lads but the thing is there actually pretty good! Theres a few regulars, guys like issac, leon and alan.. Im sure you could get on with any of them!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 JohnWildwave

dazftw wrote: »
    Theres a few young lads but the thing is there actually pretty good! Theres a few regulars, guys like issac, leon and alan.. Im sure you could get on with any of them!

Hi, do you have any contact details for any of the BMX kids? I am producing a tv series based on teenagers and extreme sports and i would love to meet up with these guys. My e mail is johnnynorton10@gmail.com or 086 3042540

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭tobey

im from waterford,
    just call down the park and im twenty,
    darren has a mazzivly tiny wilie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 peter_sligo

dazftw wrote: »
    Theres a good few about 10 - 15 mostly 18 and over! A few younger lads but there all a tight little crew!

Im actually doing a photo/write up on scene at the moment!

i'd be up for comin down some day durin the week or next week. never been down to waterford but been hearin good things bout the boys down there. any way i could get in touch with anyone down around them parts.

Advertisement