Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buckwheat (Soba) Noodles

Options
  • 26-01-2006 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hello

I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy Buckwheat or Soba noodles in Dublin. Have tried the Asian food market opposite Jervis St. Centre and the one at the bottom of George's St. Have also tried two of the health food shops too and no joy.

thanks

Jennifer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭catho_monster

jennyrusks wrote:
    the one at the bottom of George's St.
    is that the oriental emporium? because the big asian market is on the street behind that (i.e. on the street that the other entrance to the arcade is on)- and im almost sure they do the soba noodles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 bonzo82

They definitely have them at the Oriental Emporium in Rathmines anyway. I've seen packs of the fresh Soba noodles in the Japanese section, they're a little pricey though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭jennyrusks

Thanks for your replies. Will try out those places.

Jennifer

Advertisement