Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

accomodation in budapest

• 11-08-2009 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey people. Im off to study pre-med in Budapest in Oct and am looking for people to live with. If anyone else is in the same boat pm me and we could try work something out regarding accomodation!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 913 ✭✭✭HarryD

romur84 wrote: »
    Hey people. Im off to study pre-med in Budapest in Oct and am looking for people to live with. If anyone else is in the same boat pm me and we could try work something out regarding accomodation!

Sadly there's no central place for flat classifieds in English for Budapest.
    I lived there for 6 years.. the place needs this desperately..

R

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 macskip

Hi Romur84,
    I'm an irish guy who has been living in Budapest for the last few years but due to the recession have had to come back to ireland.

To boot i have had to leave my brand new renovated classic apartment too. anyway if you do find some others who want to share let me know by PM. My flat is a fantastic 3 bed of 108sqm and you could not ask for a better place to live while in Budapest. Its very close to the college but still right in the city close to everything.

Have you been over there yet. If you want my advice spending a few days there and just hanging around Becketts bar you will probably find some flatmates.

Anyway let me know if your interested and ill send you details.

Cheers
    Cormac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 romur84

Hi Cormac,

I'd definitely be interested in your flat. Sounds right up my street. What district is it in? I am working on the roommate situation at present and have noted your tip re. Becketts Bar!

You can PM me with more specifics if you like, such as rent, appliances, internet connection etc. If you had any pics too that would be great. If not I could link up with you when I'm over in Aug 24th -27th and we could discuss things further then.

Bummer about the recession alright. The whole country is on a downer. Im bursting to get away.

Chat soon,

MJ.

macskip wrote: »
    Hi Romur84,
    I'm an irish guy who has been living in Budapest for the last few years but due to the recession have had to come back to ireland.

To boot i have had to leave my brand new renovated classic apartment too. anyway if you do find some others who want to share let me know by PM. My flat is a fantastic 3 bed of 108sqm and you could not ask for a better place to live while in Budapest. Its very close to the college but still right in the city close to everything.

Have you been over there yet. If you want my advice spending a few days there and just hanging around Becketts bar you will probably find some flatmates.

Anyway let me know if your interested and ill send you details.

Cheers
    Cormac

Advertisement