Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying a BMX

Options
  • 21-11-2005 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

my kid sister wants a BMX just wondering to many shops still stock these. we're down south.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭wideangle

There are plenty of bike shops selling bmx now.The one thing I would say is if your buying a bike go to a bike shop not a toy shop.The toy bikes are just that toys..they will not last too long.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 orinocho17

also check out sum websites such as mongoose , diamond back etc check her size , weight and age before buyin d bike so u can get the perfect bike ... the websites have the weights of the bikes , etc so ucan read up on em and do ur homework first if shes only begining to ride bmx id go with a slighty heavyer bike to practice and learn on .. it'll b slightly harder for her to start but willl make things better in the long run also bmxtrix.com ( i think is a gud site )

peace

orinocho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Lorax

Does she want it to do stunts on? Or for dirt riding or what? If its just for the sake of having a cool looking bike then I would just go with the cheapest 1 you can find,

Advertisement