Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

""""The Predator comes south""""SUN 20TH FEB

Options
  • 23-01-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

Fellow airsofters THE RATS are inviting miceal and THE PREDATOR crew down for a visit to REDBARN in the morn and FINGAL in the afternoon.HOPEFULLY FOLLOWED BY BBQ AND BEVERAGES
    I know they will be welcomed to any site, but looking at their style of site and play i think these two sites have what they would like.

Anytime the RATS and mercs travelled to predator we where given a very warm welcome and miceal and his men made sure we had an enjoyable day of airsoft with many challenges.
    so lets all show them how we do it down here and give them an equally good day OF FAIR PLAY and hospitality.
    this should be happening on the SUN 20TH FEB.
    cheers
    Paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭FingalAirsoft

Sounds like a plan:D Big battles = Big fun!

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

If bren plays might call down ;-) Iv always wanted to get him back for his warm welcome of shooting me in the back when i first played in fingal!

If bren plays might call down ;-) Iv always wanted to get him back for his warm welcome of shooting me in the back when i first played in fingal!

Bring it!:P:P:P

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Had great games in Fingal when we had the Rats and Fudz down a few weeks ago :D Will be looking forward to them coming down with the Pred lads aswell ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Red Fox

Bring it!:P:P:P

its alright bren! i gotcha covered.........i'l bring da '60!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭TerrenceAnth

Red Fox wrote: »
    its alright bren! i gotcha covered.........i'l bring da '60!!

You could bring the american army and you wouldnt have him coverd from my wrath!!! haha

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭mudger

Quick note.

I did put up that we may change to the 19th. NOT MY FAULT!

Anyway we are back the 20th.

Hope to get a good squad down.

Cheers lads & ladies.

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Ratsquad

miceal. i think the 19th might be a prob for most guys play on sun, also the red barn golf classic is on the 19th , its airsoft marksmanship skills golf classic. give us a ring if any probs and we will sort somthing out.
    cheers
    paddy

ladies just to save any confusion, i was talking to micheal from predator and confirmed they are travelling down on sun 20th.
    he had posted on another thread that it was the 19th but it is the 20th in redbarn in morn and fingal in the pm.
    miceal himself wont be able to make it but the marshals and crew are go to go.;)

Ratsquad wrote: »
    ladies just to save any confusion, i was talking to micheal from predator and confirmed they are travelling down on sun 20th.
    he had posted on another thread that it was the 19th but it is the 20th in redbarn in morn and fingal in the pm.
    miceal himself wont be able to make it but the marshals and crew are go .;)

What he siad. lol

Sorry for the confusion but they thought there would be more turning up on the saturday and then JUST LIKE THE WEATHER, they changed their mind AGAIN. I wont b there myself we have a group in but Robbie, Graham and many tag alongs will be there. Be nice to them now. lol Hope you all have a good days shoot. I will get down sometime soon.

CHeers

• Advertisement

dont worry they will be well looked after...:cool:.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 JarodLD

Is there anyone that lives in Swords that would be able to give me a lift to this event?

I used to live up north and play at predator a lot so I would be more then happy to join this event.

If there is any kind soul then send me a PM!

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Lads Dont Forget The Big Day out Tomorrow, With The Lads From Predator, Redbarn @ 10am Then Fingal @ 2pm, With a BBQ and a Beer After:D

Betty Blue wrote: »
    Lads Dont Forget The Big Day out Tomorrow, With The Lads From Predator, Redbarn @ 10am Then Fingal @ 2pm, With a BBQ and a Beer After:D

Lock and Load:):) We're waiting:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

lads great day in redbarn and fingal im bolloxed:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    lads great day in redbarn and fingal im bolloxed:o

Yeah I know. I getting too old for this... my legs are killing me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

Some good intense fire-fights in Fingal, thanks to the lads from the Rats and from Predator for coming down, hope they all enjoyed it:D hope to see more of you out this way again;)

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Betty Blue

Big Thanks to all the Airsofter's Who Made it out on Sunday, Especially to the lads from Predator.

Also Big Thanks to Dobby from Redbarn & Bren from Fingal for accommodating all Party's

Thanks Lads:D

Roll on Senny......

brill day had by all . thanks to all the boys from pred for coming down.
    cheers to dobby and the red barn crew for putting on a brill rolling mission game and great hosting.
    also big thanks to bren for waivering the visitors game fees. fair play bren and some great games too.
    both sites were great hosts and showed the nordy boys a good time.
    also some great play on both sites.

A quick thx to all at Red barn and fingal for welcoming us boys from pred. Even thoughh I cudn go (had to work dont you know). Briefly spoke with the lads and they had lots of good words.

I really hope to make our next visit (someone else can look after the ranch.)

See yas all soon.

• Advertisement

Ratsquad wrote: »
    brill day had by all . thanks to all the boys from pred for coming down.
    cheers to dobby and the red barn crew for putting on a brill rolling mission game and great hosting.
    also big thanks to bren for waivering the visitors game fees. fair play bren and some great games too.
    both sites were great hosts and showed the nordy boys a good time.
    also some great play on both sites.

Any time guys, great to have you on site and we look forward to the return of the Predator crew.
    mudger wrote: »
    A quick thx to all at Red barn and fingal for welcoming us boys from pred. Even thoughh I cudn go (had to work dont you know). Briefly spoke with the lads and they had lots of good words.

I really hope to make our next visit (someone else can look after the ranch.)

See yas all soon.

Jasus you know you owe it to yourself.....:):):)

Bren:)

Advertisement