Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Where to park 14/9

Options
  • 13-09-2020 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am bringing my nephew to his driver theory test tomorrow in Maritana Gate. I am hoping to head to Penneys but will only have maybe an hour. Where is the nearest/best place to park please?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,026 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Valyawl wrote: »
    Hi, I am bringing my nephew to his driver theory test tomorrow in Maritana Gate. I am hoping to head to Penneys but will only have maybe an hour. Where is the nearest/best place to park please?

You should have no problem getting on street parking on the Quay on a monday morning, worse case is you might have to park in one of the car parks on the quay. Penneys is just 1 min walk away then.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭jimbojazz

Valyawl wrote: »

If you don't mind the walk, you shouldn't have any problem parking outside the centre on the street, or there's a cheap enough car-park across the road beside Dooly's chipper, or the Council car-park behind Waterford Crystal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭dzilla

Bolton Street. Half way to maritana gate, half way to penneys.

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭waxmelts2000

Thank you guys, plenty of parking. Even better news he passed his driver theory test!

Advertisement