Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New site folio issue

Options
  • 06-03-2021 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

Hi

Im about ready to start a build in april subject to covid restrictions ending.

a bit of a pickle has arisen though.

i am in the process of transferring the site from my parent to myself. i understand that the registry office may take up to a year to actually get through the application and make it official.

since the site is a section of two existing folios, the final site/folio does not technically exist yet and the valuer is saying the bank may require the final folio number before releasing payment etc.

would the full application documents showing the site boundary not be enough for the bank? am i potentially looking at a year delay here waiting for the land registry to finalise the application?

appreciate any advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,830 ✭✭✭✭muffler

A letter of undertaking from your solicitor should suffice.

Advertisement