Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soursop Fruit

Options
  • 23-11-2020 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Where can I get fresh soursop fruit in Dublin?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Welcome to Boards yetyom :)

I've moved this to the Dublin City forum, it's better suited to here than the Food forum.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,130 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

This old thread recommends ordering it from Fyffes, but perhaps things have moved on since then. I would chance ringing the Asia Market or similar and asking them. They may recommend somewhere.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2056899159

• Registered Users Posts: 3 yetyom

Thanks for your response. I rang most of the Asian markets and they don't seem to have it at the moment. Could be due to lockdown

Advertisement