Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best black skinny jeans?

Options
  • 01-10-2020 12:47pm

I'm looking for a good pair of black skinny jeans, anywhere you'd recommend? Ideally looking to spent €35 - €40. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

I really like River Island Molly's - they're 50e in store but I have picked up for cheaper on Zalando and Asos. They're stretchy and skinny.

A lot of people rate the M&S Ivy jeans - didn't really suit my bum tho!

Topshop is another place you might find something for your budget?

ams wrote: »
    I really like River Island Molly's - they're 50e in store but I have picked up for cheaper on Zalando and Asos. They're stretchy and skinny.

A lot of people rate the M&S Ivy jeans - didn't really suit my bum tho!

Topshop is another place you might find something for your budget?

Ah perfect, thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 robinadam1177

Nice dresss i like ever

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

I used to swear by the River Island Mollys but the last few pairs I've bought have had a weird shape- almost baggy on the knees.

I now buy Topshop Jamie or Joni in jeans - their sizing is done by waist and leg. The black Joni's aren't my favourite - they tend to attract all bits of dust and fluff on them for some reason! The black Jamie's are fab - mid waist skinny, the same as RI Mollys whereas the Joni are a high waist skinny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

The Tesco Contour jeans are great, about 28 euro. They changed them about a year ago so they're better quality now, they wash better and don't go too stretchy over time. I live in mine, I have my current black ones since maybe January and they're still really black.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭mrbrightside11

+ 1 for the River Island Molly's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

+ 1 for the River Island Molly's

Love River island Molly jeans only thing about them is the black fades in no time and they dont look as good after a few weeks. As someone else mentioned, their sizing is gone a bit strange too, I haven't noticed bagginess around the knees but I have noticed a strange new shape/sizing around the crotch area.. it's as if the jeans are designed to create a thigh gap but it just looks weird.

Advertisement