Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Young Farmers

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭QA1

Whats the average value of entintlment
    old young farmer here got herd number in 06
    Got green cert in 08 so cant get old young farmer top up
    Want to now what its top up too

• Registered Users Posts: 11 ODUBHLAOICH

I'm in the same boat myself. Started farming in 2011.

Same here, qualified for all of six weeks of the YF scheme, and it took so long to get everything together for my TAMSII application I missed out on my 60% on that by two weeks. I've been waiting for the Government to get their act together so I can go call on a local TD to chew his ear off about penalizing me at 27 for committing to farming too early. I suppose when they can't even get the Dail in order after an election, it's pie in the sky to think they will sort out this mess of a scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Earnshaw

Hi there - sorry to bring up a thread from 2015 - but did any of you have any update on your situations as Old Young Farmers...? Like did anything ever happen in relation to this anomaly...?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Earnshaw wrote: »
    Hi there - sorry to bring up a thread from 2015 - but did any of you have any update on your situations as Old Young Farmers...? Like did anything ever happen in relation to this anomaly...?

Nothing here

Nothing here

Any ideas why this anomaly was never addressed by the Department?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭Hard Knocks

Earnshaw wrote: »
    Any ideas why this anomaly was never addressed by the Department?

I think we were in the minority
    I’m an older farmer now
    Maybe in next CAP all U40 farmers will be treated equally

Nothing here

Did you get anything in the national reserve?

https://www.agriculture.gov.ie/press/pressreleases/2015/march/title,81610,en.html

Advertisement