Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Air Frost - June 17th-18th 2021

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,235 ✭✭✭Oneiric 3

I dunno Danno, doubt we'll see a frost, here anyway. Though I will say that cool night's in June are not that uncommon. My personal low (records going back to late 2017, (lost years of data before that due to harddrive crash :mad:: ) was 2.6c back on June 15th 2019, so likely that the official station outside of town, had it existed then, would have recorded something a lot closer to zero.

pgivyGa.png

Anyway, interesting to keep an eye on. Think areas further east of here and into the midlands would be in with a greater chance. The Mountbellew or even Athenry Met stations would be the ones to watch around this greater region I think.

New Moon

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Got down to 2.7c last night and a Gmin of -1.1c. Tonight is another contender.

Advertisement