Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Covid - Reducing Drinking habits

Options
  • 18-09-2020 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭

We hear a lot about some people drinking more since covid kicked off .
    I on the other hand never drank at home due to seeing too much of it as a child at home but would have went out to pub once a week. , maybe twice but since the week before covid March 10 I haven’t been out in a pub , I haven’t bothered with restaurant pubs . It’s 6 months now since I had a pint and while I miss the meeting people part I probably feel a lot healthier and fresher without it plus I must have saved some few euro as well. . Now I’m wondering do I even want to go back to what I used be at drinking once or twice a week . I’m sure there’s some like myself that may never return to the pub economy??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I have drank 675 litres of Linden village since the beginning of armageddon and I feel great, but the belt is suffering a bit

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

uch wrote: »
    I have drank 675 litres of Linden village since the beginning of armageddon and I feel great, but the belt is suffering a bit

Works out at about 4 litres a day. I think you might have a problem. The same habit (8 cans of cider a day) put me in three rehabs and almost ruined my life.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

Few cans, be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Works out at about 3 litres a day. I think you might have a problem.

Yep,

He could defo get another 2 in anyway.

Lightweight.

tdf7187 wrote: »
    Works out at about 4 litres a day. I think you might have a problem. The same habit (8 cans of cider a day) put me in three rehabs and almost ruined my life.

But I had a chicken sambo inbetween so I should be grand

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

If the dawn shot dwindles you’re in trouble.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

Yep,

He could defo get another 2 in anyway.

Lightweight.

:D

Xtrail14 wrote: »
    If the dawn shot dwindles you’re in trouble.

Don't be so Negative

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

uch wrote: »
    Don't be so Negative

Negative my hole

Xtrail14 wrote: »
    Negative my hole

Well at least thats positive

21/25

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,303 ✭✭✭Temptamperu

They do have great sales in the supervalue down the road... I cant resist a good sale.

Advertisement