Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Song Ever

Options
  • 21-09-2020 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

I know it's subjective etc but what do you think is the worst song ever? One that you really despise....For me, it's one that I hear sometimes when i'm in a pub or club (back in the day) and people seem to love it as they're singing along like a bunch of idiots...and it wrecks my head....so much so, that if i was dating someone and i found out they liked this song, i'd dump them....
    No list of songs, just one...

I detest Hey Baby by DJ Ötzi :

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,236 ✭✭✭Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Anything by Mumford and Sons. They're all very samey and that banjo makes me want to stick venomous snakes into my ear canals.

I actually couldn't remember their name but googling 'Stupid english banjo band' did the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭con747

My Lovely Horse

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

i like bad songs and bad singers better than good ones

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,520 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

Basshunter - All I ever wanted.

Torturously cliched song and video. Utterly unoriginal lyrics, themes, music or music video.

And yet 110 million views on youtube, so I must be doing it wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

Music threads belong in the music forum. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement