Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Week's Top Five Queries 14.09.2020 to 20.09.2020

Options
  • 22-09-2020 5:23pm
    Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep

1. Can businesses remove water from a stand pipe?

Irish Water are currently putting a licencing process in place for Stand Pipe usage. It will be rolled out countrywide in the near future. Please see here for updates and please contact our commercial line on 1850 778 778 if you have further queries.

2. I have low water pressure coming in from the cold kitchen tap. Can you help?

Please send us a PM with the following information and we will be happy to help.

- Your full name;
    - Your full address;
    - Your contact number;
    - If your neighbours are affected;
    - How long this has been ongoing; and
    - If you noticed any works taking place in your area?

3. The sewer pipes at a house in my area are causing blockages for myself and my neighbours. Can you help?

If this matter related to a public sewer main, please send us a PM with the following details and we can assist.

- Your name;
    - The full address; and
    - Your contact number.

However, if this matter related to a shared sewer connection on private property, we recommend that you consult with the property owner and have a private plumbing company investigate this further.

4. I would like an update on my New Connection Application.

If your name is on this application, we can check the progress of this for you.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will look into this for you.

- Your full name;
    - Your contact number;
    - Full address of the property (including County); and
    - Your New Connection reference number.

If this application was made by another individual/developer and your name is not on it, we would recommend that you contact this party to request an update concerning this application.

5. Who do I contact about a rural property seeking a new connection instead of having a well?

Please see here to apply for a new connection.

Advertisement