Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC 236 Holloway vs Poirier 2 ***April 14th***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭dulux99

How's that not a points deduction? Jesus Christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭Jamiekelly

Marc Goddard is really not covering himself in glory as of late. Amateur stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Anyone else's BT Sport down?

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Anyone else's BT Sport down?

Nope mines fine. Been a bit patchy all night but saw others on twitter complaining about the same issue so it was a bit of a widespread issue. Been grand the last hour or so

Love watching Krylov. Good that he's back in the UFC these days.

• Advertisement

OSP simply gassed. And it's not as if that first round was unusually active. Poor!

OSP simply gassed. And it's not as if that first round was unusually active. Poor!

Yeah, looked to me like he felt he needed to pour it all into round 1 and hope for the best

I like how Alan Jouban comes out to a hip-hop anthem despite being as white as white can be. Breaking down barriers

Dont care who wins this fight but I hope it ends soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

I paid to watch this....

• Advertisement

Early KO for Rountree in next fight please

That's what the UFC get for sticking two unranked guys in the main card of a PPV. A complete dud of a fight. Grant should learn how to step forwards instead of being in reverse for 15 minutes straight. Hardly winning over any fans with a performance like that.

Jamiekelly wrote: »
    That's what the UFC get for sticking two unranked guys in the main card of a PPV. A complete dud of a fight. Grant should learn how to step forwards instead of being in reverse for 15 minutes straight. Hardly winning over any fans with a performance like that.

This is a shocking PPV outside the two main fights.

Hugely impressive from Roundtree

• Registered Users Posts: 21,341 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Rountree looks so much better tonight, going to Thailand was the best decision he ever made.

Anders’ corner needs to stop this.

What does this ref have against Anders? This is a mullering. A fighter doesn't have to be knocked out to have the fight stopped.

Not sure I agree that it should be stopped by the ref. He's defending himself intelligently, he's there mentally, he's just being outclassed.

His corner might think about it though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,381 ✭✭✭Yurt2

Leg getting chewed up. This is like Aldo v Faber.

Not sure I agree that it should be stopped by the ref. He's defending himself intelligently, he's there mentally, he's just being outclassed.

His corner might think about it though.

I know what you're saying but the ref also has an obligation to protect the fighter. The 3 knock-downs in round 2 should have been enough. I may be biased because I backed Rountree to win by KO however :D

• Advertisement

Brilliant performance, would love to see Khalil fight a top 10 guy next. There’s a few in there he could take based on that.

All 3 judges only gave one 10-8 round. If that second round wasn't a 10-7 I don't know what was.

It was more that he couldn't get his balance after being hit because of the leg rather than actually being hurt. Those leg kicks were vicious. Not very often I would wince in pain just from looking at leg kicks but those made my leg twitch.

Kelvin via KO :D

Brilliant. Loved Franklin!

Gastelum wants to fight in his jocks. Bold.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,313 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Gastelum never seems to want to wrestle.

This is great!

That spinning back elbow was beautiful

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭SlowBlowin

Looks gassed

Advertisement